Nya Reads

1. I read Fantasy ever since I can remember. 2. My guilty pleasure is chick lit. And 3. You can call me Nya.

NB I do not claim to be a literature expert, these are only my opinions. I am also here and here.

Exhausted!

— feeling tired

So, turns out writing during the weekend was NOT easier than writing during the week.

This NaNoWriMo challenge is a challenge indeed (who would say? :)

These facts didn't help either:

1) Having a side project which involves extra work during the week and a weekly extra meeting (considering I already work 9-5 Mon-Fri ) ;

2) Having two book reviews scheduled for next week (thankfully, I am now keeping deadlines related to reading to a minimum!)

3) Getting sick all of a sudden! Can this flu please go away now!

4) Getting kind of 'stuck' on my novel since Thursday.

But, in the end, (many cups of lemon tea involved, and occasional vomiting) I have reached 13,900 words (in total) - Hell Yeah, I am still on the running.

Also, because I was still feeling pretty sick today, I've read a lotttt (I didn't really want to leave the bed), and finished my second book I have to review. Now, all I have to do is write those two reviews and I am good for November, in terms of scheduled reviews.

And the best part? I am feeling a bit better already!

Hope everyone's weekend was better than mine, enjoy your week, everyone! It's going to be a pretty busy one for me.