1. I read Fantasy ever since I can remember. 2. My guilty pleasure is chick lit. And 3. You can call me Nya.
So, turns out writing during the weekend was NOT easier than writing during the week.
This NaNoWriMo challenge is a challenge indeed (who would say? :)
These facts didn't help either:
1) Having a side project which involves extra work during the week and a weekly extra meeting (considering I already work 9-5 Mon-Fri ) ;
2) Having two book reviews scheduled for next week (thankfully, I am now keeping deadlines related to reading to a minimum!)
3) Getting sick all of a sudden! Can this flu please go away now!
4) Getting kind of 'stuck' on my novel since Thursday.
But, in the end, (many cups of lemon tea involved, and occasional vomiting) I have reached 13,900 words (in total) - Hell Yeah, I am still on the running.
Also, because I was still feeling pretty sick today, I've read a lotttt (I didn't really want to leave the bed), and finished my second book I have to review. Now, all I have to do is write those two reviews and I am good for November, in terms of scheduled reviews.
And the best part? I am feeling a bit better already!
Hope everyone's weekend was better than mine, enjoy your week, everyone! It's going to be a pretty busy one for me.