Nya Reads

1. I read Fantasy ever since I can remember. 2. My guilty pleasure is chick lit. And 3. You can call me Nya.

NB I do not claim to be a literature expert, these are only my opinions. I am also here and here.

TBR Thursday #13

Happy Thursday everyone! How is your week going? Here's mine:

Finished Reading:

This week I have managed to finish the following:

Creating Character: Bringing Your Story to Life (Red Sneaker Writers Books) (Volume 2) Otto Von Trapezoid and the Empress of Thieves

And I am very, very pleased with both! The review for Otto Von Trapezoid and The Empress of Thieves will be posted on 30th October as part of the Curiosity Quills New Releases Tour!

TBR:

Guess what? I’ve managed to get even more paperbacks! I have ordered a while ago, but they’ve just been delivered now – But, seriously, I have very ‘specific’ reasons to have purchased each one of those (I think). ‘Chicks in Chainmail’ is a second-hand book, but I was looking for the first edition – I have the last edition of their anthology as an e-book, and I have heard several people recommending the very first issue. ‘American Gods’ was on offer, and it was something that I’ve always wanted to read, so why not? And ‘On Writing’ because even though I haven’t finished reading it yet, I think it’s an excellent book, worth to have it as hard copy – and I can finish reading it this way too!

chicks in chainmailneil gailmanon-writing

Apart from that, there’s of course still new acquisitions for my Kindle. I think it’s Kindle Daily Deal’s fault, but I got a few freebies too. Those last three books by Patty Jansen, you can get for free if you sign up for her newsletter on her website here.

Gifts of the Blood (Angel's Edge, #1) The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1) Fire & Ice (Icefire Trilogy #1) Innocence Lost (For Queen and Country, #1) Watcher's Web (Return of the Aghyrians, #1)

(original post at nyareads.com)