Nya Reads

1. I read Fantasy ever since I can remember. 2. My guilty pleasure is chick lit. And 3. You can call me Nya.

NB I do not claim to be a literature expert, these are only my opinions. I am also here and here.

TBR Thursday #11

Even with all the chaos of changing WordPress themes and migrating blogs, there is always time for a TBR Thursday! Specially when I just got two new hardback books!

My beautiful new books:

IMAG1813

IMAG1814A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures!

SO, this includes A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms, which looks beautiful (GOD, what’s wrong with me and my obsession with good looking books)!

And An Unexpected Apprentice by Jody Lynn Nye, which is sort of a children’s Fantasy tale.

Finished Reading:

Let’s talk of achievements. I have finished reading and reviewing the following book:

reluctant

Currently Reading / Planning Reading:

As promised, I am prioritizing my review copies (and oh, boy, aren’t these a lot). I am putting these in order by the date I need to finish them (reviews have to be prepared to be scheduled in the respective order: 30 Oct; 2 Nov; 14 Nov; 16 Nov).

Outto-eBook-1000 get real tellulah 51B10kWHnBL._SX333_BO1,204,203,200_ king arthur's sister

You’ll say that’s plenty of time and I will say: You’ll never know! I am also kind of ‘beta reading’ three different books, which I have been extremely slow in doing so! Not to mention I am doing NaNoWrimo! And not to mention I will be having a mini holiday next week, but I will update you when the time comes. So, yeah, busy months ahead.

Happy reading!